Webinar organised by BUILD UP
editorial board with the coordinators of beacon European Research Projects that are aiming to enhance building service management and the way occupants use and interact with buildings in order to lower energy consumption and/or to rise levels of comfort and indoor environmental quality.
The gap between expected/design performance and real performance of a building may be explained in accordance to parameters that are not included, e.g. in the energy calculation models, or because of the variability and unpredictability in use patterns. This performance gap is, nonetheless, a key issue to be effectively addressed in order to achieving effective substantial energy savings and better living conditions of the evermore urban and indoor-living humans.
– started in 10/2017 – is a research project funded by Horizon 2020 (EU Research and Innovation programme) involving 12 partner organizations active in 6 different European countries. eTEACHER uses ICT solutions to encourage and enable behaviour change of building users towards energy efficiency.
The overall aim of MOBISTYLE
H2020 project started in 10/2016 – is to raise consumer awareness and motivate behavioural change by providing attractive personalized combined knowledge services on energy use, indoor environment, health and lifestyle, by ICT-based solutions.
– H2020 project that run between 2015 and 2019 – introduced a Holistic Energy Performance Optimization Framework aiming to enhance current modelling approaches and deliver innovative simulation tools which deeply grasp and describe real-life building operation complexities in accurate simulation predictions. These predictions are meant to significantly reduce the “performance gap” and enhance multi-fold continuous optimization of building energy performance.
- Introduction of the speakers by BUP: Introduction / Context / Background
- eTEACHER project – Speaker: Noemi Jiménez-Redondo – Cemosa (ES): ICT solutions to encourage and enable behaviour change of building users towards energy efficiency + Case study
- MOBISTYLE project – Speaker: Peter Op ‘t Veld / Simona d’Oca – Huygen Installatie Adviseurs (NL): Behavioural change by raising consumer awareness through a provision of attractive personalized information on user’s energy use, indoor environment and health, through information and communication technology (ICT) based services + Case study
- MOEEBIUS project – Speaker: Ander Romero TECNALIA (ES): Modelling predictions and reduction of the performance gap / human-centric control, predictive maintenance / Energy Performance Contracts – In regard to user behaviour / Building to District scale.
- Q&A : interaction with the audience
Webinar interface allows participants to send questions and comments along the session. Do not be shy; it makes it a richer and more dynamic experience.
If you do not want to miss this opportunity register now!
Article release by BUILD UP